In-person services have been suspended through Thanksgiving. However, you can watch our LIVE services via our Facebook page.
Check out some additional information below:
- Masks are required when walking around the building, but not required while sitting. Masks will be available for everyone at each entrance
- The nursery will be available for children under 2 years old
- The coffee bar will still be available, however, donuts will not be
- Please keep safe social distancing during the service. We ask that you space yourself out in the sanctuary
- We ask that you remain courteous and thoughtful to all those at church
We thank you for your understanding. We will still be having our online service, so catch us on Facebook at 10:30am on Sunday’s.
Join Our Directory
We want to make sure your needs are taken care of. Join our church directory for updates and direct communication from our staff and elders.
Watch Us LIVE
Stay connected with us while we have church online. Forestpark hosts online services every Sunday morning at 10:30am. Join us for worship and service!
Check out our resource guide below. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Alternative Streams of Income: a resource with alternative streams of income in the Kentuckiana area for those who have lost their jobs.
- Findhelp.org, a database for various resources available throughout Louisville, including employment help, transit, health, and legal support.
Unemployment and Financial Assistance
- Emergency Aid of $1000 for individuals who have lost income and have an income of less than the area median income ($76,400)
- Helpful chart to know if and how you qualify for financial assistance or unemployment benefits
- Kentucky Career Center: Kentucky’s unemployment website (SSN or Alien Registration Number needed to qualify)
- DWD Indiana: Indiana unemployment insurance information
- There are various opportunities for protecting yourself from default on loans or other obligations:
- JCPS: Students can pick up breakfast and lunch Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10am–1pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for each child present, regardless of the time they arrive. Click here for sites and addresses. They will be in front of Smoketown Family Wellness Center at 760 S Hancock from 10-10:30am, M-F, giving lunch to any child under 18 and any JCPS student 18+. They will be there each week until schools reopen.
- Meals on Wheels: Participants must be a resident of Jefferson County, KY; provide proof of being age 60 or older; and must stay in their car at meal pickup.
- Dare to Care Food Bank: Mobile pantries and Zero Hunger mobile market will remain on regular schedules. Grab-and-go cold lunches will be available at Kids’ Cafe sites.
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (formerly called the Food Stamp Program) helps you and your family buy food needed for good health.
If you are struggling with anxiety, worry, or just need someone to talk with, please reach out to us, or access one of the services below:
- Managing Stress & Anxiety (CDC)
- Many resources for immediate help via phone, state/national resources, and many tips for families, curated by Mental Health America of Kentucky
- National Domestic Abuse Hotline
- If you or someone you care about feels overwhelmed with sadness, depression, anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others, call one of the following:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Education & Children
- Downloadable prayer guide for kids by the International Mission Board
- 25 Free Things to Do With Kids During the Coronavirus Quarantine by Rachel Cruze
- Louisville Free Public Library’s digital resources. Download eBooks, eMagazines, audiobooks, streaming music and movies, and online courses. If you don’t have a Library card, you can complete this form to get one online.
- Audible is offering Audible Stories for free with many classic and contemporary works.
- Learn At Home: Scholastic has launched a website offering daily enrichment projects for kids at home.
- Indoor Activities for Kids
- Internet: Charter is offering free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. To enroll, students should call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- How to Talk With Your Kids About COVID-19: an article that helps parents know how to shepherd their children through this pandemic.
- How to ABA: Resources for children with autism during COVID-19